With the past week proving to be nothing short of tantalizing for the ever-comical Highsnobiety reader, our roundup of comments took us from Sacha Baron Cohen antagonizing a near-naked Jason Spencer to… prepare yourself… a NSFW look at the 2018 Gathering of the Juggalos.
Amongst this, Azealia Banks slammed Nicki Minaj for working with rapper 6ix9ine, Wiz Khalifa has strange views on straight men eating bananas, and Lil Yachty (of all people) is finally tired of Supreme. One commenter even thought Justin Bieber looked like a coconut slice salesman, but we will leave you to find out why yourselves.
Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Did you cop though?
10. “Shits look like they’re made from spare parts.” — Dorian DeFrance (Source: Facebook)
It’s just a banana, guys!
Original Post: Wiz Khalifa Has Strange Views on Straight Men Eating Bananas
9. “If all you can think about is dicks when you see a banana, I think that says more about you than the person eating them.” — Sean Wilson (Source: Facebook)
… wait what?
8. “Damn, did he pass out drunk and his dude friends wrote on his face? Justin looks like he sells coconut slices to ravers.” – Gina Miller (Source: Highsnobiety)
Sad but true… almost
7. “Fuck yea man, let’s throw some Helvetica on it and pay with our organs.” — Johannes Emil Hansen (Source: Facebook)
Sweet moves, bro
6. “It’s like a South Park scene with real humans.” — Dean Toad (Source: Facebook)
Super Saiyan eyesight
5. “This is not a Dragon Ball Z shoe. It’s an orange and blue shoe.” — Rogemil Velasco (Source: Facebook)
4. “And cos he’s making no money from music.” — Chris Rust (Source: Facebook)
Let the beef begin
Original Post: Azealia Banks Slams Nicki Minaj for Working with 6ix9ine
3. “Wow, how far u fallen when Azealia gotta be the one to tell you off tho ???.” — Fhil Grayhayme (Source: Facebook)
A contemporary classic?
Original Post: Vans Debuts Exclusive Vincent van Gogh Capsule Collection
2. “VANSGOGH?” — Fe Arranha Eckert (Source: Facebook)
Maybe even more
Original Post: Here’s a NSFW Look at the 2018 Gathering of the Juggalos
1. “This festival needs a jug-galo of Purell and Febreze asap.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
And next, you might have a comment or two for Kanye West’s recently-revealed YEEZY 2019 footwear line. Check it out here.