With another week of news behind us, we take a look at some of the biggest stories that really got our audience talking. Adding a considerable amount of fuel to the ever-blazing comment fire was Bella Hadid’s hilarious sneaker shopping video, Burger King’s low-key McDonald’s dig, and Pizza Hut’s release of some seriously good workwear for its employees.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Can Fendi’s New Sock Trainer Compete With Balenciaga?
10. “Sock shoes are the mumble rappers of the sneaker world.” — Claxton El Handax IV
9. “Burger King is shaking because McDonald’s brought back them Chicken Tenders.” — Andres Burrows-Garibay
8. “Finally, Trader Joe's wontons getting the recognition they deserve.” — Ariana Joharjian
7. “Everyone is mad cause Bella was low key vibing with Joe. It's okay guys! We can be happy for others!” — Jose Baylon
6. “Adult Rick and Morty fans are the spiritual successors to the kid in middle school who used to point out your bootleg Yu-Gi-Oh cards.” — Natalie Murfin
Original Post: Kodak Black Indicted on Sexual Conduct Charges
5. > “I guess people were wrong when they said he didn't have bars” — Rob Swierczek
Original Post: Pizza Hut Just Dropped Its Very Own Workman Jacket
4. “Looks solid though. Gotta start working there again and steal sum, then resell ’em on ebay for astronomic prices.” — Bun Thang
Original Post: USA Crashed out of the World Cup and Twitter Is Mad AF
3. “There is a national football team in the US?” — Pl Nrd
2. “Well, bringing back old styles, yeah. But not bringing back old prices I see.” — Mauro Markov
Original Post: Go Twelve Rounds With READYMADE & BAPE’s New Boxing Gloves
1. “The ‘Fuck Thupreme, banging on my chest’ guy is going to cop and go back to the streets looking for another challenge. Better turn those Bogos inside out kids.” — Michael Flanagan III
And for more comical news, condoms are now being made to fit smaller dicks. Check it out here.