After another turbulent week, both enriching and downright detrimental for the culture, our ever-sarcastic readership not only went on to berate just about everything they laid their eyes on, but proved yet again, that the comments section can be about as dangerous as Cardi B throwing shoes.
Among this, here’s a much-needed recap of everything that went down at the Kanye West-directed Pornhub awards, Drake and Meek Mill appear to have ended their beef, and Elon Musk hitting that joint on The Joe Rogan Experience is STILL doing the rounds - but he didn’t inhale, so does it really count?
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned remarks, as well as many more.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Sean the Relentless
Original Post: Eddie Huang Tries Not to Lose His Cool on ‘Hot Ones’ Reunion
10. “You can run, you can hide, but Sean will still find a way to fuck your sinuses.” — Nathan Severeijns (Source: Facebook)
Robots don’t have lungs
9. “1.) He doesn’t inhale 2.) He doesn’t inhale 3.) He doesn’t inhale 4.) He doesn’t inhale 5.) He doesn’t inhale” — Justin Waugh (Source: Facebook)
Nah, we gonna leave it
Original Post: Drake & Meek Mill Have Seemingly Ended Their Beef
8. “Are we just not going to talk about his pick-up-game scrimmage vest... tucked in? ?” — Bear Lake (Source: Facebook)
7. “Ya just print Helvetica on clothes and charge people their kidneys.” — Jason Wtfyd (Source: Facebook)
Oh, you didn't get the memo?
6. “For the first time in Pornhub's history, people came to see the clothes rather than what's underneath.” - simonthevimon (Source: Highsnobiety)
What’s lurking underneath?
5. “What I know for sure that he will always have the 3 cap on his head.” - justone (Source: Highsnobiety)
This needs an episode on ‘Celebrity Death Match’
Original Post: Nicki Minaj Addresses Cardi B Fight on Queen Radio
4. “Cardi throwing her shoe hit Twitter’s Trending #1 faster than your album though ??♂️.” — Richard Andrew Oliver (Source: Facebook)
That’ll only make it worse
Original Post: Here’s What’s Dropping at Supreme Today
3. “Can they drop some condoms so that we can end this madness.” — Ruth Amelia Beavis (Source: Facebook)
Damn Kev, that’s cold
2. “Michonne sure hasn’t aged well...” — Kev Mering (Source: Facebook)
1. “Waited all year to strike out in 30 seconds.” - rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
In other comment-worthy news, watch James Corden parody Kanye West & Lil Pump’s “I Love It” right here.