In comparison to last week’s comments roundup, where we took it back to where the comments game all began, we return this week to the minefield that is Facebook to glorify the satire our loyal readership has become known for.
As always, the past week has been both enriching and downright detrimental for the culture, but our ever-sarcastic readership rose up in true form to berate just about everything they laid their eyes on, and proved that the comments game can be about as scary as that time Khabib Nurmagomedov launched himself into the crowd. Next to this, Pete Davidson took some rather questionable shots at Kanye West, full of ill-founded advice and the usual scoop of dry humor he has since become known for, the latest OFF-WHITE x RIMOWA suitcases are a police report waiting to happen, and these GmbH gloves have us reminiscing about the golden age of video games.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as many more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
The right street, homeboy
10. “£200 socks, modern streetwear? What fucking street do you live on??” – Chris Jack (Source: Facebook)
Better hope it comes with Virgil Care
Original Post:Here’s How to Cop OFF-WHITE’s New RIMOWA Suitcases
9. “This is how you rock up to the baggage collection to find it’s been taken.” – Keegan Barrie (Source: Facebook)
Always strive to be extra
8. “Nike x Glad trash bags.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
Damn, Phil… that’s cold
7. “Pete Davidson should clap back at his dentist for his donkey grill.” – Philip Amaro (Source: Facebook)
6. “That’s nothing, once upon a time Mike Tyson said he wanted to eat someone’s kids.” – Loughnane Bobby (Source: Facebook)
5. “Considering the state of the world I don’t think politicians have the skills either 🤷🏾♂️.” – Nic Reed (Source: Facebook)
Bitter sweet denial
4. “No fucking shit.” – Lukas Taylor (Source: Facebook)
No gloves are saving you from that mess
3. “At least they give gloves to clean dog poop out of the midsole grooves.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Kanye West Reportedly Delets Social Media For Health Reasons
2. “Our health or his?” – Andrew Trimboli (Source: Facebook)
And for the first time in comments history, one user has been featured an impressive three times in a single roundup. We see you rmzo; keep up the A-grade trolling.
It’s called fashion
1. “Nintendo power gloves making a comeback?” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
For more in comment-worthy news, Colin Kaepernick wants to trademark his face… because who wouldn’t? Read the full story here.