From Apple reportedly investigating a case of exploding AirPods in Florida, to Supreme going “larger-than-life” with the unveiling of its latest Stern pinball machine, our readership rose up in true form to hilariously criticize the aforementioned stories, as well as a few others.
Amongst this, and continuing in the run of Supreme-related content, the brand’s latest accessory release is more wild than ever, PornHub’s free Valentine’s Day trial had the internet in a spin, and Lil Pump has since been arrested for firing a gun inside his house.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “First they take out the headphone jack, now it’s time to take out your ears. #innovation.” — Jed Sy
Original Post: adidas Officially Launches the All-New Harden Vol. 2
9. “adidas headquarters: ‘We got too much waste polystyrene!’
Designer: ‘I got you!’” — Steve Wall
8. “I wonder if when you lose the ball it says ‘sold out?’” — Frank Rendulic
Original Post: Supreme’s SS18 Accessories Are Absolutely Wild
7. “‘Here’s Johnny!!!’
‘The resale value will plummet if you use it on the door, Jack.’
‘That’s true, Wendy.’
The end.” — Liam Forsyth
Original Post: Here’s How to Buy adidas Originals’ YEEZY 500 “Blush” Today
6. “Can you grill that marshmallow?” — Quincy Teofisto
Original Post: PornHub Premium Is Free on Valentine’s Day
5. “Tonight will be the best 3 min of my life!!” — Jasan Vincent Lynch
Original Post: Here’s What’s Dropping at Supreme Tomorrow
4. In response to the caption: “On your marks…get set…” – “On your marks, get set, bots bought everything.” — Mark Thueson
Original Post: Jerry Lorenzo Unveils Fear of God All-Star Pack
3. “The ‘G’ in FoG stands for ‘Gildan.’” — Leon Machnik
2. “Looks like the shoes they made Bart wear in ‘The Simpsons’ when he became a nerd.” — Robert Shortt
Original Post: Lil Pump Arrested for Shooting a Gun Inside His House
1. “Lil Dumb.” — Mateusz Kocher
Next up; here’s what Tinker Hatfield gave Michael Jordan for his birthday.