Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. And with this, it is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
Well, let’s just address the 80 elephants in the room this week. HBO’s new show, Euphoria — produced by Drake and starring Zendaya — just debuted amidst a towering pile of controversy. The most controversial aspect, of course, was the fact that the network cut 80, uh, male appendages, out of one locker room scene. Don’t worry, there are still 30 to be seen in one particular episode. It’s still HBO, people.
Speaking of HBO, the Game of Thrones prequel has officially begun filming in Northern Ireland. Whether it will be as lucrative (and expensive) as the original show remains to be seen. HBO however wasn’t the only one to cash in, with Facebook having just announced its new cryptocurrency, Libra, to the surprise of exactly nobody.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories about the 80 dicks in HBO’s Euphoria, Facebook’s cryptocurrency, and many more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Oh, no, you didn’t!
10. “The new ASICS look fire. 🔥” – Gregory Brereton (Source: Facebook)
“It’s an illusion, Michael”
9. “Clickbait spoiler: his name is David Copperfield.” – Brenden Watts (Source: Facebook)
Not so secret now
8. “I secretly love these.” – Matthew Wells (Source: Facebook)
No. 1: It is unfortunately not called FaceBucks.
7. “If they don’t call it FaceBucks, I’m not interested.” – Alex Affat (Source: Facebook)
I mean, that’s preferable
Original Post: Filming Has Begun on HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Series
6. “Will this one start terrible and get better?” – Karl Wiseman (Source: Facebook)
“Gets the people GOIN'”
Original Post: Rihanna Teases Fans With New “No More Music” Fenty T-Shirt
5. “No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative.” – Chris Ye (Source: Facebook)
Who knew 80 dicks would elicit such a response? 😏
4. “That’s like 4 bags of dicks.” – Gary Phillips Jr. (Source: Facebook)
3. “I mean sure, it’s HBO, but 80+ dicks would be a little excessive for even Pornhub.” – Tony Ragsdale
2. “How many dicks is too many dicks? Apparently 80 is way too much but 30 is reasonable. 😂” – Shane Houghton
1. “So they could edit out 80 penises but not 1 Starbucks cup!” – Joe Taranto