Once again, our biting readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of sarcastic, silly, and straight-up savage comments, and it is our happy duty to collect the best ones for you each week. We appreciate the input so much that we’ve scoured our various platforms for the cream of the crop, even though sometimes we don’t know whether you’re joking or not, and whether we should laugh or cry. Keep the comments coming across the board, and we’ll keep rounding them up.
This week finally saw the release of the How High 2 trailer, starring the famously straight-edge Lil Yachty. It’s a completely logical casting choice appreciated by fans of both the original How High movie and the rapper himself, as you’ll see below. Another upcoming release that’s got fans excited in all the wrong ways is the live-action Akira remake. Who knew that changing the setting and big details about main characters would have people so upset?
We also saw two ends of the spectrum when it came to clothing. On one hand we have the iconic, itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie, black-and-white Chanel bikini once worn by Kim Kardashian West available for rent, and on the other hand we have a new jacket by Vollebak that’s so sturdy it seems like it would protect you from a nuclear apocalypse. Speaking of too much, Drake‘s $1 million outfit is back for another week running.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned story about How High 2, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Rent it and see
Original Post: You Can Now Rent Kim Kardashian’s Iconic Chanel Bikini
10. “I am still trying to figure out how that stays on the boobs. Is it glue? Suction cups? Gorilla tape?” – flufffluff (Source: Highsnobiety)
9. “Or we could just stay inside if it’s that bad out.” – rizzle (Source: Highsnobiety)
“That don’t impress me much”
8. “Underwhelming.” – Bobby Shmurda’s hat (Source: Highsnobiety)
7. “Still dressed like a Topman clearance rack tho. You either have style or you don’t — money can’t change that.” – Kaity Moore (Source: Facebook)
Probably all of them
6. “Okay but which role is Scarjo playing tho?” – Yannick Tango (Source: Facebook)
Meet the new member of A$AP Mob
5. “A$AP Socky!” – Klye Gordon (Source: Facebook)
4. “This looks like it was made for YouTube.” – Sean Wilson (Source: Facebook)
3. “I’m not going to lie. This is pretty disrespectful.” – Raphael Robertson (Source: Facebook)
2. “This the kinda movie the Walmart bin would magically spit back out…” – Robert Kartoon Walker (Source: Facebook)
1. “Method and Red are rolling a blunt with a tear rolling down their faces, ruining their classic. ?” – Kwame Murdock (Source: Facebook)