Now that you’ve got you’re fix on a sweet selection of the most Instagrammed sneakers for the week, it’s time to take it outdoors and see what places around the world have made it into the top 10 this year.
With many snaps being taken at major tourist attractions around the globe, Disneyland and Disney World both continued to hold their ranking as the most geotagged locations. Drawing in the followers with that winning shot and copious amounts of hashtagging, the U.S. took the reigns with seven out of 10 places in the list with Paris and Moscow following close behind.
Check out the full selection below and then read up on the 10 most Instagrammed restaurants in the U.S.
1. Disneyland – Anaheim, CA
2. Universal Studios – Los Angeles, CA
3. Times Square – New York City, NY
4. Central Park – New York City, NY
5. Eiffel Tower – Paris, France
6. Musée du Louvre – Paris, France
7. Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
8. Santa Monica Pier – Santa Monica, CA
9. Madison Square Garden – New York City, NY
10. Red Square – Moscow, Russia