Last week, JPEGMAFIA announced his new album All My Heroes Are Cornballs with a cameo-laden trailer. As the September 13 release date draws closer, the rapper has unveiled the project’s official tracklist.
At 18 tracks long, fans can expect another record brimming with thrilling beats and gritty lyrics. The album includes his recent single “Jesus Forgive Me, I Am a Thot.” Peep the full tracklist below.
1. Jesus Forgive Me, I Am A Thot
2. Kenan Vs Kel
3. Beta Male Strategies
4. JPEGMAFIA TYPE BEAT
5. Grimy Waifu
7. Rap Grown Old & Die / No Child Left Behind
8. All My Heroes Are Cornballs
11. Life’s Hard, Here’s A Song About Sorrel
12. Thot Tactics
13. Free the Frail (feat. Helena Deland)
14. Post Verified Lifestyle
16. DOTS FREESTYLE REMIX (feat. Buzzy Lee & Abdu Ali)
17. BUTTERMILK JESUS TYPE BEAT
18. Papi I Missed U
We haven’t got a long wait to determine whether Peggy can successfully follow up his most recent album Veteran, which was both a critical and commercial breakthrough. Pre-order the album to be the first one to find out how it measures up.
Following All My Heroes Are Cornballs’ release JPEGMAFIA will bring the Type Tour to 17 cities across the US. You can check out the tour dates and buy tickets here.