Once again, our biting readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of sarcastic, silly, and straight-up savage comments, and it is our happy duty to collect the best ones for you each week. We appreciate the input so much that we’ve scoured our various platforms for the cream of the crop. So, with that being said, keep the comments coming, and we’ll keep rounding them up.
This week rappers take center stage. While in New York, Juice WRLD casually dropped $42,000 on sneakers, though one commenter was focused more on his tattoos, or relative lack thereof. Down in Florida, YNW Melly is facing the death penalty, and must surely be regretting the lyrics of his hit song “Murder on my Mind” now. Finally, readers were strongly resistant to the suggestion they broaden their music tastes with some Australian rap. As someone from that continent, I can confirm that rap from Straya is much like Vegemite: an acquired taste, and best in small doses.
We also saw a bit of interior design, with Kim Kardashian being asked so much about her sleek sink design after the Vogue 73 Questions interview that she felt the need to post a video explaining how it works. The answer? The same as every other sink but richer. Meanwhile, Indonesian R&B artist NIKI took some interior design cues from IKEA in her visual for “Lowkey.”
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned story about Juice WRLD, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Iggy Azalea has left the chat
Original Post: 10 Australian Rappers You Need to Know
10. “The Aussie accent is soo bad for rap though.” – Andrew Rorke (Source: Facebook)
The IRS has joined the chat
9. “The $70,000 watch is obviously for the not-yet-indicted-for-fraud temporarily rich.” – Kimada (Source: Highsnobiety)
Speak for yourself
8. “Nobody’s gotten a hand job in cargo pants since ‘Nam.” – James Young (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post:NIKI Keeps It “Lowkey” on Steamy New Single
7. “This music video was brought to you by IKEA.” – BG87 (Source: Highsnobiety)
Go on, then
Original Post:Lil Miquela Launching Club 404 Clothing Line Tomorrow
6. “I’d rather paper-cut my bellend and squeeze lemon over it than read this bullshit.” – James Woodward (Source: Facebook)
Leaving comments that get chosen for a roundup is a good start
Original Post: Instagram Could Be Testing a Design That Hides Your Likes
5. “So how do we validate ourselves? 😰🤪🤪” – Matthew Wells (Source: Facebook)
Prosecutor: “It’s a fucking homicide”
4. “Melly: ‘I got murder on my mind.’ Judge: ‘Me too.’” – Fourat Abdallah (Source: Facebook)
She’s perfect for the role in every way
Original Post: MGM Is Making a Film About History’s First Black Samurai
3. “Can’t wait to see Scarlett Johansson in this.” – Gabriel Jesus (Source: Facebook)
Have you ever seen Kim’s house and a South African mall in the same room? 🧐
2. “🙄🙄🙄 Malls in South Africa been having this, why is this news?” – Melo Sabali Mosase (Source: Facebook)
Are you even a rapper if you don’t have face tattoos?
Original Post: Juice WRLD Spends More Than $42,000 on ‘Sneaker Shopping’
1. “I think he looks so weird to me as a rapper because he doesn’t have any face tattoos.” – Emmanual Lee Rucker (Source: Facebook)