Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. Each week it is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week, we took a closer look at Louis Vuitton's SS20 accessory line, which resembled freshly cut lawn, but we loved it nonetheless because Virgil Abloh can do no wrong... apparently. Speaking of wrong, KFC Russia dropped a bucket hat which, prepare to be surprised, is both a bucket and a hat! Unsurprisingly, the internet had a lot to say about this finger lickin' good drop.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories about KFC Bucket Hats, fake Louis Vuitton, and many more below.
No, but it might be able to drink it for you
Original Post: Bentley Celebrates 100th Birthday With Autonomous EXP 100 GT
10. “But does it make coffee?” - Ismael Zamorano (Source: Facebook)
But how will we Cope, Mike?
9. “Don't buy Nike shoes." - Mike Cope (Source: Facebook)
Not all heroes wear capes
8. “Those 3 people paying the subscription are the real heroes.” - Was Rashid (Source: Facebook)
Scarlett only wears full yellow ’fits anyway
7. “Glad Scarlett Johansson didn’t get cast.” - Sky JT Naval (Source: Facebook)
6. “All YEEZYs look like special shoes your parents bought you in middle school because you walked pigeon-toed.” - Jorge Ramirez (Source: Facebook)
Everything always ends up in TK Maxx
5. “Probs won't be in TK Maxx.” - David Alexei (Source: Facebook)
It's fashion, darling
Original Post: Here's a Closer Look at Louis Vuitton's SS20 Accessories
4. “The way they look, might as well buy fake ones from a street market.” - Alejandro Kush (Source: Facebook)
When the munchies hit
3. "Now that’s some different gravy. Take my money.” - Dariusz Robertowski (Source: Facebook)
Cayenne you repeat that joke?
Original Post: G-Eazy Is in Talks to Play Elvis in New Biopic
2. "G-Eazy? You mean spicy Macklemore?” - Charles Edward Gary (Source: Facebook)
He get the answers...
Original Post: YEEZY Is Working on Biodegradable Shoes Made of Algae
1. “THAT’S HOW SWAY!” - DaShawn Paul (Source: Facebook)
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.