Another week, another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hopes that you enjoy the shade as much as we do. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be amused by your biting remarks.
This week, Virgil Abloh made our little hype beast hearts quiver when he announced that streetwear would soon be dead. “Athlete” Ninja clearly didn’t get the memo as he dropped a collaborative sneaker with Adidas. However, as always, JAY-Z was way ahead of the curve, having already traded his hoodies and chains, for a tux and $2.2 million Patek Philippe.
In other news, devoted husband and part-time rapper Chance the Rapper canceled his “Big” tour, citing the need to “take this time to be with family.” And while Chance was off enjoying his marital bliss, Elon Musk was doomsday prepping, adding a new camping feature to the Cybertruck.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the stories about Chance the Rapper’s cancelled tour, Virgil Abloh’s streetwear prediction, and much more below.
Time is money ?
10. “And he still show up 15min late to the party” – iamstvns
9. “Cybertruck & Chill” – aliasduci
8. “Plot twist: cybertruck is actually cyberhouse” – ohjaycaps
Don’t hate the player, hate the game
7. “who is this and why does he have shoes” – dosburg
6. “Maybe Virgil was right when he said street wear was dead” – william.adams22
The Big Roast
5. “That’s what happens when you don’t sell any tickets.” – Tyler Hann
4. “He should have canceled his last album” – Shane Chestnut
3.“I WONDER WHYYYY ?” – chaptermillion
2. “I’m so happy the internet tells me when to stop wearing t shirts.” – Junior Elizalde
1. “Can’t wait for his line of dinner suits with plastic labels hanging off the lapel.” – John King
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.