Forbes releases its annual billionaires list, you know, so we can all feel great about ourselves. This years list features 20+ names in fashion including Zara titan Amancio Ortega, who came in at number three between Bill Gates and Warren Buffett with a net worth of $57 billion. LVMH’s Bernard Arnault is a few notches below at number 10 with a net worth of $29 billion, while L’Oreal heiress Liliane Bettencourt came in at number nine with $30 billion, making her the world’s richest woman.
New to the list are Tory Burch with $1 billion, and Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana with $2 billion each. At 46, Burch is America’s second-youngest self-made female billionaire after Spanx founder Sara Blakely.
Hit the jump for more of the richest billionaires in fashion.
3. Amancio Ortega, Zara, $57 billion
10. Bernard Arnault, LVMH, $29 billion
12. Stefan Persson, H&M, $28 billion
56. Phil Knight, Nike, $14.4 billion
66. Tadashi Yanai, Fast Retailing, $13.3 billion
78. Miuccia Prada, Prada, $12.4 billion
131. Giorgio Armani, $8.5 billion
145. Alain & Gerard Wertheimer, Chanel, $8 billion
166. Ralph Lauren, $7 billion
248. Isak Andic, Mango, $5 billion
248. Philip & Christina Green, Topshop, $5 billion
276. Jin Sook & Do Won Chang, Forever 21, $4.5 billion
458. Renzo Rosso, Diesel, $3 billion
490. Chip Wilson, Lululemon, $2.9 billion
503. Doris Fisher, Gap, $2.8 billion
704. Nicolas Puech, Hermes, $2.1 billion
736. Carlo Benetton, Gilberto Benetton, Giuliana Benetton, Luciano Benetton, Benetton, $2 billion each
736. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, Dolce & Gabbana, $2 billion each
1031. Paolo Bulgari, Bulgari, $1.4 billion
1342. Christopher Burch and Tory Burch, Tory Burch LLC, $1 billion each
1342. Sara Blakely, Spanx, $1 billion