Loewe’s Basket Bags make for the perfect summer companion, for everything from running errands around town to trips to the pool. Handwoven from palm leaves, this elevated take on a traditional basket bag is detailed with an embossed anagram patch at the center, one that showcases the brand logo. Top handles are made from calfskin and are adjustable to allow for carrying in hand or over the shoulder. You can also customize the strap with personalized charms to truly make it your own. As the bag is made by hand, there may be slight variations in size and color, but this just means each individual model is unique to itself.
26.5 x 40 x 16 cm (10.4 x 15.7 x 6.3 in)
80% palm leaves. 20% calfskin. Handwoven body. Adjustable calfskin top handles. Customizable with strap and personalized charms. Unlined. Embossed anagram patch.
Delivery in 2-3 working daysFedEx Standard Shipping
Delivery in 4-6 working days