On this episode of The Dropcast we look at Paris’ “phygital” fashion week, highlighting some of our favorite shows and listening to voicemails from people’s picks. Spoiler alert: the Kid Super hive came through heavy and left like a billion VMs talking about how dope his stop-motion show was. And yes, it was pretty sick. But first we dive into some of the week’s best releases, including a fire pair of collaborative ASICS from AFFIX that look super breathable and cushiony.
The DC heads in us also eagerly await confirmation of the rumored Supreme x Nike Air Max Goadome boots (shouts to Wale) and rejoice in the announcement that Shayne Oliver’s Hood By Air label has made its triumphant return this week. Then we commiserate over the loss of Need Supply Co. and Totokaelo, two of the most legit stores to ever do it, as well as iconic venues like China Chalet and Kinfolk, two nightlife spots near and dear to Highsnobiety. Damn you Thanos!
- AFFIX Gives ASICS’ Ultra Comfy Novablast a Makeover
- Jaden Smith’s First New Balance Sneaker Is Vegan-Friendly
- New Fragment x Air Jordan 3 Colorway Rumored to Drop This Fall
- Dior x Jordan Collection In-Store Release Canceled in the United States
- A Supreme x Nike Air Max Goadome Is Rumored to Drop This Year
- First Look: Salehe Bembury x New Balance 2002
- The Great (and Not So Great) Men’s Shows From ‘Phygital’ Fashion Week
- Dior Collaborates with Ghanaian Artist Amoako Boafo for SS21
- Hood By Air is Officially Coming Back This Thursday
- 4 Teenagers Charged With Pop Smoke’s Murder, 2 Could Face the Death Penalty
- Need Supply Co. and Totokaelo Will Close Permanently
- The NEXT 20: The Brands and Cultural Pioneers Shaping Youth Culture