The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders in the Highsnobiety Store on our Website www.highsnobiety.com or in our App by consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code).
Orders of commercial resellers are excluded.
(1) To place an order, select the product and, where applicable, the size and click on "Add to Cart". After selecting the products, clicking on "View Bag" (in the App) or “Go To Shopping cart (on our website) will take you to an overview of the selected products. You have the option to remove products from the bag. By clicking on "Checkout" you can confirm your selection. In the next step you will be asked to provide your shipping and billing address and select the shipping method. You can enter any discount code you may have here. Clicking on "Proceed to Secure Payment" will take you to the payment method selection. After selecting the payment method, you can complete the order by clicking on "Pay now". If you choose to pay via Apple Pay or Google Pay, you will be redirected to an Apple or Google page where you will be asked to provide your payment information and confirm the payment instruction to Apple or Google.
(2) The presentation of the products in our Store is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the button “Pay now” you place a binding order for the products contained in the shopping bag. The confirmation of the receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order and does not constitute an acceptance of the contract. The contract is only concluded through our declaration or the dispatch of the products.The period for acceptance is five days. If we do not accept your order within this period, you are no longer bound to your order.
(3) Notwithstanding the above, a contract is concluded
(4) Products in the shopping cart are not reserved.
You may create an account to store your contact information and order history, or shop as a guest.
(1) Depending on your location, prices in our shop are displayed in EUR (e.g European countries & territories), GBP (e.g United Kingdom and UK territories), YEN (Japan), CAD (Canada), SGD (Singapore), China (CNY), HKD (Hong Kong), Swiss Franc, SEK (Sweden), NOK (Norway), DKK (Denmark) or USD (e.g. USA and rest of world).
(2) For customers based in the EU, the prices are shown inclusive of the applicable statutory value-added tax. For customers based in the US, the prices shown on the product page are net prices. Taxes may vary by shipping address and are calculated and displayed during checkout. Please see section 7 for additional shipping costs.
(3) For orders with delivery within the EU or to the USA, all applicable duties or custom-related charges are included in the price and there are no additional costs due upon delivery.
(4) Customs duties or fees may apply to deliveries to other countries. These costs are not included in the price and have to be borne by the customer upon delivery. Please see our shipping information for further details.We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
(1) We accept payments by credit card, Klarna, PayPal, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Cartes Bancaires, iDEAL, Bancontact, EPS, giropay, Przelewy24, Sofort, BLIK, SEPA direct debit. The payment methods available for your order may vary depending on your location or device. The available payment methods will be displayed in the checkout process.
(2) Please note that your account or credit card will usually be charged in your home currency and that some credit card providers may charge a foreign currency fee.
(3) In cooperation with Klarna (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden) we offer the following payment options. Please note that not all payment methods are available in all countries and that Klarna’s terms and conditions may differ from country to country:
(4) We reserve the right to exclude payment methods based on an internal fraud check. In this case we will inform you immediately.
Notwithstanding the statutory provisions, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract without prior notice
(1) We ship with FedEx to the delivery address stated by the customer. Delivery time, shipping costs and minimum order value for free shipping depends on your location. The minimum order value for free shipping is calculated on the basis of the total gross price (for deliveries to the USA: on the basis of the price before taxes) after discounts.* Working days are Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays in Germany.
You can find a full list of the locations we deliver to, as well as information on delivery time, shipping costs and minimum order quantity for free shipping here.
If your country is not on the list, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to arrange a delivery.
(2) Please note that delivery of individual products may be subject to restrictions in certain countries. If a product you have ordered cannot be delivered to your country, we will notify you immediately.
(3) In individual cases it may not be possible to deliver a product to every country due to licensing regulations. In this case, the respective country is not available in the country option at checkout.
(4) We do not deliver to PO boxes or Packstations.
Consumers with their usual residence in a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) at the time the contract is concluded are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier have taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Titel Media GmbH, Genthinerstraße 32-34, 10785 Berlin, Germany, 00 49 (0) 30 235 908 500, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. an e-mail or a letter sent by post). You may use the below model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient if you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. If the conditions for the return are met, we will refund the purchase price you paid for the goods. Otherwise, we will return the goods to you at your expense. The rights in case of a defect remain unaffected.
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, excluding the shipping costs immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your withdrawal from this Agreement. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen day period. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to handling them in a way that is not necessary to check their condition, properties and functionality. The goods must be returned to the following address:
Highsnobiety (Titel Media GmbH) c/o Moodja UG, Leipziger Strasse 20, 14612 Falkensee, Germany.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of goods if these were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Customers with their usual residence in a country that is neither a member of the EU nor of the EEA at the time the contract is concluded can return the goods in accordance with the following provisions:
(1) The goods must not be used and in their original packaging.
(2) The goods must be returned within 14 days to the following address:
Highsnobiety (Titel Media GmbH) c/o Moodja UG, Leipziger Strasse 20, 14612 Falkensee, Germany.
This period shall be deemed to have been met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen day period.
(3) The return shipment is free of charge if you use the return label provided by us. To get a return label, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not refund shipping costs if you choose a different shipping method.
(4) If the conditions for the return are met, we will refund the purchase price you paid for the goods. Otherwise, we will return the goods to you at your expense. The rights in case of a defect remain unaffected.
The delivered goods shall remain our property until complete payment.
The statutory warranty for defects shall apply.
(1) We shall only be liable for damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty. In the event of simple negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of injury to life, body, health or an essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary for the achievement of the objective of the contract or which enable the performance of the contract in the first place.
(2) The above limitations of liability shall also apply in favour of our legal representatives and agents.
(3) The liability according to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(1) For consumers with their usual place of residence in a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) at the time the contract is concluded, German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (UNCITRAL/CISG).
(2) For consumers with a usual place of residence in a country that is neither a member of the EU nor of the EEA, German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (UNCITRAL/CISG) and the provisions on the Right of Withdrawal (§ 312g BGB).
(3) Irrespective of this choice of law, consumers shall always be subject to the mandatory consumer protection law of the country in which they have their usual place of residence at the time the contract is concluded.
(1)The contract is concluded in English. The contract will not be filed by us. You can access the General Terms and Conditions at any time here. You can view your order history in your account.
(2)We are not obligated or willing to participate in any alternative dispute resolution.
Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution: