On this week's episode of The Dropcast, hosts Noah Thomas and Jian DeLeon discuss everything from crepe-sole wrapped Hender Scheme sneakers to the influence of late Japanese designer Kansai Yamamoto. We also touch on some of the biggest reveals of the week — namely the Union x Jordan 4 leak and the news that Mercedes-Benz and Virgil Abloh are working on a collaboration.
The German automaker has tapped the creative services of the Ghanaian-American multi-hyphenate to create a “limited-edition artwork” that will be revealed to the world on September 8. Fingers are crossed that it's a fire take on the inimitable Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon. But no matter what the final product looks like, we're certain of one thing — it's gonna have an insane soundsystem.
- Hender Scheme's Latest Wrapped Runners Are Super Crepe-y
- A Wild New adidas YEEZY 451 Sample Has Surfaced Online
- Take Your Best Look Yet at the Sample Off-White™ x Nike Air Force 1 “MCA”
- Here's Your First Look at the Union x Air Jordan 4
- Virgil Abloh & Mercedes to Release Limited-Edition Artwork
- Engineered Garments SS21 Proves Daiki Suzuki Just Don't Miss
- The Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Memes Prove How Unprotected Black Women Are
- Legendary Fashion Designer Kansai Yamamoto Has Passed Away
- More Fear of God ESSENTIALS SS20 Pieces Just Dropped Online
- Highsnobiety's Staples Collection Makes Coziness an Afterthought
- The Internet Doesn’t Care for a Fashion Week Without Influencers