Unless you've been living under a rock with no Wi-Fi access (get your game up, Patrick Star), you probably heard the long-awaited Dior Jordan 1 sneakers quietly released this week. Well, “release” is a term we use loosely, as people really just got a chance to register for the opportunity to buy a pair.
Chances are you're not one of the lucky few to receive one of the estimated ~8,500 pairs up for grabs! Good thing there are plenty of consolation prizes to talk about this week, from new YEEZY basketball sneakers to furry Nike Dunk SBs inspired by The Grateful Dead's ursine mascots.
- Virgil Donates Signed Off-White x Nike Air Jordan 4s to BLM Auction
- Dior’s Long-Awaited Air Jordan 1s Confirmed to Release Soon
- Kanye West’s YEEZY Basketball Sneaker Is Releasing Soon in a New Colorway
- Sean Wotherspoon’s atmos x ASICS GEL-Lyte III Finally Gets a Release Date
- Here’s Your First Look at Nike’s New Zebra Print Air Max 95
- The “Champ Colors” Nike Dunk Low Drops Tomorrow
- Take an On-Foot Look at the Rumored The Grateful Dead x Nike SB Dunk Low
- K-Pop Fans & TikTok Teens Successfully Sabotage Trump’s Tulsa Rally
- Kapital FW20
- Supreme Celebrates Iconic Australian Artist Leigh Bowery with Latest Collection
- Palace x Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
- Stüssy Summer 2020 Has Arrived Online
- GDFGHT “Greenwood” Shirt
- NOT IN PARIS