This week proved to be yet another comedic gold mine, with a plethora of posts picked apart with military precision. From President Trump once again shocking the world by questioning LeBron James’ intelligence via an unexpected (or expected, whatever) Twitter rant, to Apple’s recent trillion-dollar valuation, our roundup of hilarious reader comments proves once more that very little escapes Highsnobiety‘s discerning readership.
Among this, expect the questionable designs of some of Travis Scott’s Astroworld merchandise, Maison Margiela’s mind-bendingly expensive, uh, “thing,” and Aphex Twin’s comeback: a track and visual so trippy it’s been removed from certain platforms for fear it will cause epileptic fits.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “NO RIFF RAFF FEAT?!” — Harri Ulysses Smith IV (Source: Facebook)
Say it three times and he’ll appear
9. “Kanye would be proud” — George Ja (Source: Facebook)
Golf cart drive-by
Original Post: Trump Insults LeBron James’ Intelligence on Twitter
8. “Nice of Trump to take a break from his 10 day golf outing to Tweet about the important stuff” — Greg Hoffmann (Source: Facebook)
Kanye making life hard
7. “China gonna have to step up their sewing pattern game” — Jason Vos (Source: Facebook)
But… will you cop?
6. “Lmao, literally painted with ig pic editor.” — Filippo Benati (Source: Facebook)
It wouldn’t be worth a trillion if he did that
5. “But he didn’t thank them with money…” — OgOggilby (Source: Highsnobiety)
“Hmmmauugh yeaauugh ana mana flaaaugh”
Original Post: Travis Scott Fully Lives Up to His Potential on ‘Astroworld’
4. “Travis Scott with excessive auto-tune: ‘Hmmmauugh yeaauugh ana mana flaaaugh (It’s lit!).’
Fan boys: ‘Wow! Profound! Ahead of his time!’” — Default (Source: Highsnobiety)
Fashion that angers
3. “I’m fighting whoever came up with this thing” — Kevin Philbrick (Source: Facebook)
Something you want to tell us, Christian?
2. “If you’re not watching this in your mushroom trip, you are missing out” — Christian van Zijp (Source: Facebook)
Year of the L
1. “201L” — Shane Dyer (Source: Facebook)
For more in comment-worthy news, these blue snakeskin loafers from Palace deserve an honest opinion.