With 2019 right around the corner, Netflix is reflecting on this past year by sharing its most binged (the longest average watch time) programs for 2018.
As far as TV shows go, viewers were most drawn to On My Block, which accounts for the most binged Netflix original show, followed by part two of Making a Murderer and season two of 13 Reasons Why. Elsewhere in the list are The Haunting of Hill House (7th) and the sixth season of Orange Is the New Black (10th).
Next up, Netflix discloses the original movies that were rewatched more than any other in 2018, consisting of The Kissing Booth, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, and Roxanne Roxanne.
Lastly, the streaming service highlights the stars we fell in love with this year, ultimately referencing the actors with the biggest Instagram boost.
See below for Netflix’s 2018 year-in-review, and let us know which shows and movies were your favorite this year.
Netflix Original TV Shows
1. On My Block
2. Making a Murderer: Part 2
3. 13 Reasons Why: Season 2
4. Last Chance U: INDY
6. Fastest Car
7. The Haunting of Hill House
8. Anne with an E: Season 2
10. Orange Is the New Black: Season 6
Rewatched Netflix Original Movies
1. The Kissing Booth
2. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
3. Roxanne Roxanne
Actors With the Biggest Instagram Boost
1. The Fab Five (Queer Eye)
2. Lana Condor (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before)
3. Joel Courtney (The Kissing Booth)
4. Miguel Herrán (Elite/La Casa de Papel)
5. Jaime Lorente Lopez (Elite/La Casa de Papel)
6. Maria Pedraza (Elite/La Casa de Papel)
7. Noah Centineo (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before)
8. Joey King (The Kissing Booth)
9. Hannah Gadsby (Nanette)
10. Kiernan Shipka (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
In related news, Netflix is releasing a ‘Fyre’ documentary on the epic music festival disaster.