With Balenciaga dropping a series of offensive footwear options, from a pair of $670 pool slides to these unbelievable Platform Clogs in collaboration with Crocs, this week presented yet another round of hilarious comments that poked overdue fun at the unnecessary seriousness of the hype industry.
Amongst this, Kanye West’s YEEZY Season 6 campaign could be illegal, Lil Wayne skipped the Grammys to perform with porn stars at the AVN Awards, and the internet has risen up to label Takeoff the real MVP of Migos’ Culture II.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Elon Musk’s $600 Boring Company Flamethrower Is Here
10. “I’ll only buy it when it has Supreme on it…” — Liam St. Croix Dixon
9. “Left off.” — Evan Pike
Original Post: Netflix Lost $39 Million Because of Kevin Spacey
8. “They’re about to lose another $8.00 USD a month if they don’t start offering better movie choices.” — Derek Schepinski
Original Post: This Electric Dirt Bike Is the Tesla of Motorcycles
7. “When do you reckon they’ll get round to designing the middle bit?” — John ‘Trafik’ Elliott
Original Post: What You Should Know About Tyler, The Creator’s Ushanka-Hat
6. “When you got the Grammys at 6:30 but have to meet your homie in the Kremlin at 8:00.” — Sergio Pareno
5. “Idk if the headline is supposed to be derogatory towards Wayne or not, but 15 out of 10 men would have done the same thing” — Corey Longmire
4. “$20,000 for a pair of shoes? They better f****** walk for me.” — Luis Cabral
Original Post: Kanye West’s YEEZY Season 6 Campaign Could Be Illegal
3. “I just wanna know where the McDonald’s with a working ice cream machine is?” — David Allen
2. “Demna’s trolling game just went off the charts.” — Szymon Brodziak
Original Post: Balenciaga Is Dropping $670 Pool Slides for Summer
1. “Was there meant to be a dot somewhere in that price?” — Anthony Abade
For more in comment-worthy news, here’s what the internet thinks of Justin Timberlake’s rumored Prince hologram.