StockX has joined forced with Eminem to launch a hurricane relief campaign to aid victims of the recent events in Texas and Florida by giving everyone the chance to win priceless sneakers from some of the biggest celebrities in the world.
For each $10 donation made between now and Monday, September 25, 11:59 p.m. PDT, the donor will receive one entry for the chance to win. Funds raised will be matched by Eminem, up to $250,000 USD.
A full list of the celebrities involved and rare sneakers are listed below, with all proceeds directly benefiting the Greater Houston Community Foundation Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund (GHCF) and Team Rubicon in support of the Hurricane Harvey and Irma relief efforts.
1. Eminem donated: Air Jordan 4 Eminem x Carhartt, box signed
2. Pharrell donated: Adidas Pharrell HU NMD Pink (Friends & Family)
3. LeBron James donated: LeBron 9 “Watch The Throne”
4. Mark Wahlberg donated: Jordan Formula 23 “Wahlburgers PE,” box signed
5. Karlie Kloss donated: Adidas Futurecraft 4D, 073/300
6. Virgil Abloh donated: Nike Blazer Mid x Off-White, The Ten
7. Snoop Dogg donated: Adidas Originals Superstar “Bush” with box (Friends & Family)
8. 2 Chainz donated: Ewing Athletics 33 Hi “2 Chainz,” unreleased PE colorway, signed
9. Russell Wilson donated: Nike Alpha Menace cleats, signed
10. Steph Curry donated: Under Armour Curry 3 Low “Obamas,” with display case
11. Steve Aoki donated: Two pairs of Adidas worn during his 2016 Summer Tour, signed
12. Don C donated: Air Jordan 2 Just Don “Beach” set, with hat and pin, box signed
13. Jon Buscemi donated: Air Jordan 10 Yellow Deerskin sample
14. Gary Vaynerchuk donated: K-Swiss Classic 88 Horween Leather, signed
15. Emily Oberg donated: Adidas NMD “Pitch Black” Friends & Family
16. Stadium Goods donated: Air Jordan “Do The Right Thing” pack, signed by Spike Lee
17. DJ Skee donated: Nike Air Max 90 Vikings Edition, signed by Stefon Diggs, Harrison Smith, Brian Robinson, Jeremiah Sirles, Jarius Wright, Jerrick Mckinnon and Kyle Rudolph of the Minnesota Vikings
Also, in case you missed it, a new Eminem album might be dropping this Fall.
Subscribe to Highsnobiety’s sneaker chatbot on Facebook to receive lightning quick updates on release dates, sneaker street style, shopping tips and more.