The roadtrip is a rite of passage. Dirt track roads to forest highways at night and deserts at sunset: We all know the imagery and we’ve all got our own soundtrack. This is what Marshall have managed to capture for their “Open Road” editorial, encapsulating the essence of the great modern adventure.
How we choose to travel, and how we choose to listen, is at the core of the shoot, with Marshall showcasing their latest powerful portable speaker, the Marshall Stockwell, alongside its larger, chunkier cousin, the Stanmore. Perfect for taking with you on the open road, and designed with a certain retro nod to classic 20th century design, the speakers sit alongside both old and new pieces in the Marshall product arsenal. Originally known for their iconic stack amps, Marshall have since ventured out, with the brand releasing the world’s first smartphone dedicated to music, the Marshall London, as well as becoming known for their powerful Marshall Major headphones in recent years.
Check out the shots and the video, before browsing Marshall’s full product lineup, below.
- Photographer: Jason Lee Parry
- Videographer: Kevin Castanheira
- Creative Director: Andrew Sekora
- Stylist: Chloe Chippendale
- Make Up & Hair: Regina Törnwall
- Camera Operator: Drew Dawson
- Photo & Video Assistant: Caleb Barton
- Product Photographer: Olivia Jaffe
- Models: Meghan Collison, Lily Sumner, Ilana Kozlov
- Film Soundtrack: "Get Lost" by L.A. Witch