After a couple of seasons that were kind of meh, Supreme's latest offering contains a few bangers. Is the label officially back on its bullshit? From polarizing, troll-level pieces like the crossed-double-BOGO hoodies to instant bangers like the Mondrian fleece, we discuss the FW20 collection (and listeners weigh in with some spicy voicemails of their own) on the latest episode of The Dropcast.
In addition to the week in fire releases, we take a moment to bid goodbye to one of The Dropcast's co-hosts. But don't worry — the show will still go on! We also talk a bit about UNION's latest anime promoting its upcoming Jordan collaboration. The four-minute episode of Reggieknow's It Was A Good Day features a pair of the UNION x Jordan 4s and was animated by D'Art Shtaijo, a Black-owned anime studio in Tokyo. Peep the full video below.
- END Clothing x New Balance Release a Crispy 'Grey Gull' 1500
- Meet the Capsule of Cowboy Crocs No One Ever Asked For
- Together, Noah & adidas Are for the Oceans
- Worried About USPS? Here’s How to Ensure Your (Remote) Vote Still Counts
- LeBron James Unveils the New Tune Squad Uniforms for 'Space Jam: A New Legacy'
- Our Legacy x Stüssy Might Be the Collaboration of 2020
- Uniqlo’s In-Demand AIRism Masks Are Finally Coming to the U.S.
- Fear of God Collection Seven is One SPICY Meatball
- RZA Made a New Ice Cream Truck Jingle to Replace One With Racist History
- Katt Williams’ Powerful Supreme Monologue Is Required Viewing
- Supreme Crosses the BOGO Streams with FW20 Lookbook
- Jacob & Co., Mortal Kombat and, erm, Colgate Lead the Supreme FW20 Accessories Charge