Some of the best men’s streetwear looks are modeled in our latest Fall/Winter 2015 editorial, “Somewhere.” The aesthetic has always been one that is impartial to gender. With “Somewhere,” styles – ranging from washed denim jackets and bomber jackets to quilted vests and lightweight anoraks – help to reinforce the idea that men’s clothes look just as good, if not better, on women.
While technically menswear, many of the offerings could be categorized as gender neutral, with designer Gosha Rubchinskiy, who’s clothes can be seen here, perhaps the biggest proponent for all-embracing clothing.
- Photographer: Federico Sorrentino
- Stylist: Silvia Vinci
- Make-Up:Rocco Santamorena @ HMBattaglia
- Hair Stylist:Daniela Magginetti @ MKS
- Model:Ella @ TheLab
- Special Thanks:Wok Store Milano, Domenico Formichetti & Mada J
- Brands Featured:Levi's, PAM, adidas by NEIGHBORHOOD, FEAR OF GOD, Rick Owens, Timberland, Supreme, Raf Simons, Andrea Crews, Martin Rose, D by G, KTZ, BAL Original, YEEZY Season 1, UNDERCOVER, C.E, Saturday Surf NYC, Saint Laurent, adidas by Raf Simons, Sempai, A.P.C., Vans by Gosha Rubchinskiy, D5 by Domenico Formichetti, Gosha Rubchinskiy, Aries & DKNY