You can now digitally preorder Nas‘ The Lost Tapes 2 as well as merchandise designed by Queens artist Aimé Leon Dore. This week the rapper shared the release date and tracklist for the compilation, revealing that The Lost Tapes 2 consists of unreleased tracks from the rapper’s last four records.
Due out via Mass Appeal and Def Jam on July 19, the project boasts production by the likes of Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Swizz Beatz, RZA, Statik Selektah, Hit-Boy, Pete Rock, The Alchemist, and No I.D., among others, while features come from Al Jarreau, Keyon Harrold, RaVaughn, David Ranier, and J. Myers.
In anticipation of the album, the Queens legend released a merchandise line of long sleeve shirts, hoodies and accessories featuring the tracklist and lyrics in Aimé Leon Dore’s classic typography and graphics. The pieces are priced between $50 and $125, and are available to buy on Nas’ web store. You can check out the products in the gallery below.
You can watch the trailer for the project below, which includes a snippet of “Lost Freestyle.” The clip also showcases official artwork by Daniel Arsham.
Comprised of unreleased tracks from sessions for 2006’s Hip-Hop Is Dead, his 2008 untitled record, 2012’s Life Is Good, and 2018’s NASIR, Nas’ The Lost Tapes 2, a followup to 2002’s The Lost Tapes, drops July 19.
The Lost Tapes 2 Tracklist:
1. No Bad Energy [prod. Swizz Beatz]
2. Vernon Family [prod. Pharrell Williams]
3. Jarreau of Rap (Skatt Attack) [ft. Al Jarreau and Keyon Harrold, prod. Eddie Cole]
4. Lost Freestyle [prod. Statik Selektah]
5. Tanasia [prod. RZA]
6. Royalty [ft. RaVaughn, prod. Hit-Boy]
7. Who Are You [ft. David Ranier, prod. Eric Hudson]
8. Adult Film [ft. and prod. Swizz Beatz]
9. War Against Love [prod. DJ Dahi and DJ Khalil]
10. The Art of It [ft. J. Myers, prod. Pete Rock]
11. Highly Favored [prod. RZA]
12. Queens Woolf [prod. DJ Toomp]
13. It Never Ends [prod. The Alchemist]
14. You Mean the World to Me [prod. Kanye West]
15. Queens Bridge Politics [prod. Pete Rock]
16. Beautiful Life [ft. RaVaughn, prod. No I.D.]