From millions around the world being delighted to learn their Facebook data was not stolen during the Cambridge Analytica scandal, as a result of being too boring perhaps, to the now famous “Yodel Kid” certifying his legacy with a performance on Ellen, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments reminded us that there is nothing our loyal readership won’t expertly mock, with an arsenal of well-crafted remarks bigger than any conflated celebrity ego.
Amongst this, new Apple iPhone rumors have begun circulating the web, Drake’s cinematic “Nice For What” music video celebrated women everywhere, and an official release date for Toy Story 4 has finally been announced after a near decade-long wait.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “I will refer to all Kanye West shoes as ‘Lil Yachtys.’” — Terrence Wayne Howard (Source: Facebook)
9. “Next week: all charges dropped following an arrangement made between the defendant and the UFC. A promotional tour, followed by an appology tour, followed by a redemption match, and a faceoff of McGreggor and Mayweather in all of it’s WWF glory scripted for cameras lifetime movie happy horeshit.” — Matt Gevurtz (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: ‘Toy Story 4’ Officially Gets a Long-Awaited Release Date
8. “Bruh wtf, what keeps taking them so long?” – Fahim Islam (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: The North Face Just Entered the Knit Sneaker Game
7. “This shit is just sad, bro 😭. Im no shoe guru, but I know for a fact if I ever catch someone wearing these potato sacks with a strap of Velcro it’s on sight.” — Jay Cole (Source: Facebook)
6. “Being so boring, not even Cambridge Analytica cares for your info…” — John Kawmi (Source: Facebook)
5. “I didn’t realize those women were EVERYWHERE.” — nooch (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Next Year’s iPhone Rumored to Feature a Triple-Lens Camera
4. “While they are at it they should consider adding pivoting head and moisturising strip…” — itsagoodstory (Source: Highsnobiety)
3. “The fact that you put “Just” before the price, don’t make it cheapper…” – Joseph Artiles (Source: Highsnobiety)
2. “That voice crack tho.” – craighill (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Is Travis Scott Getting His Own Air Jordan 4?
1. “Only ‘Cactus Jack’ I recognize is Mick Foley… FOH” – Francis (Source: Highsnobiety)
Now, for more in comment-worthy news, Beyoncé reunited Destiny’s Child at Coachella & the internet can’t handle it.