It’s a new week, which means another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will one day retaliate. And the funniest part is, you don’t know if we’re joking or not, and neither do we. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be humbled by your biting remarks.
This week, Fyre Festival is put back on our map, this time because of its line of associated merchandise. The question is, to what lengths are you willing to go to get your hands on it? Speaking of things that are nigh-impossible to cop, Supreme recently dropped a Meissen Cupid figurine with a considerable price-tag, even by Supreme standards.
Supreme actually features twice in the roundup this week, thanks to “legal fake” brand, Supreme Italia. Is it unfair, or is the skateboarding juggernaut just getting a taste of its own medicine? Finally, Drake is still keen to prove to the world that he’s a proud father to baby Adonis, this time by getting a tattoo of his face; all it took was an explosive diss track from Pusha T!
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Someone take the credit card away to stop her ordering more porcelain babies
10. “Linda from Bob’s Burgers is gonna go apeshit.” – Chinese Forigen Exchange Stude (Source: Highsnobiety)
Does this make Kim a soccer mom?
Original Post: Opinions Are Mixed About Kanye West’s Customized Lamborghini
9. “NISSAN AZTEC!!!!!! FOH with that Lambo minivan.” – The Black 88 (Source: Highsnobiety)
I love a nice, scentsible pun
8. “You mean… 21st scentury?” – Rave Tay (Source: Facebook)
Kids these days are so impatient
Original Post: Anti Social Social Club’s SS19 Collection Drops Today
7. “It may drop in an hour but you wont get it til next summer.” – Dominique Henry (Source: Facebook)
They’d probably say the same about you
Original Post: The FILA “Disruptor Future” Collection Just Dropped
6. “I’m not a 16-year-old ‘influencer’ so this post is irrelevant to me.” – Kyle Lorenzutta (Source: Facebook)
Someone had to do it
Original Post: Drake Got a Tattoo of His Son Adonis’ Face
5. “Pusha T bullied Drake into loving his son. 😂” – Nicholas Scavarda (Source: Facebook)
“What a ridiculous clusterfuck of totally uncool jokers.”
4. “*Laughs in Barbara Kruger*” – Mohamed Raafat (Source: Facebook)
3. “If you think I’m gonna spend over $30 on a pair of baggy Walmart jeans you can just go fuck yourself.” – Corey Koteras (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: A$AP Rocky Stunts in Raf Simons’ Outdoor Collab With Templa
2. “He looks like a rejected Mortal Kombat character concept.” – Juan Sanchez (Source: Facebook)
Take one for the team
1. “How bad do you want this Fyre Fest merch?”
– Colin Battistoni (Source: Facebook)