With no week necessarily being wildly different to the other, this one proved, for some reason, to be much weirder than anything else we have experienced before. From Roger Federer signing a $300 million deal (again, $300 million!) with Uniqlo in place of long-time partner Nike, to Lil Pump inviting Charlie Sheen to star in his “Drug Addicts” video, nothing escaped the ever-satirical eye of Highsnobiety’s loyal readership.
Shade was thrown left, right, and centre, with none other than Drake being pulled over the coals for another week running… sorry Drizzy. Amongst this, Gucci’s FW18 campaign looked more like a bootcamp for aspiring villains than anything else, and Damon Albarn is not all that hot on Kanye West’s creativity.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
We feel you, Mark
Original Post:DSquared2 Has Taken the Dadcore Sneaker Trend Too Far
10. “They killed my will to live too.” — Mark Ryan Moore (Source: Facebook)
Hey Drizzy, us again
9. “Pusha diss was so hard, Drake couldn’t do nothing but embrace it lmao.” — Al Xanderrty (Source: Facebook)
8. “When you wait 2 hours on the adidas website and get kicked for being a bot ?.” — Kristian Rogan (Source: Facebook)
Armando serving up some McBars
7. “The McDonald’s Worker 4s.” — Armando Sosa (Source: Facebook)
6. “If sampling were as simple as he’s making it seem, then all of us would have 21 Grammys sitting in our houses.” — Thembelihle Mlambo (Source: Facebook)
Nike needs to change market
5. “Yea coz Nike won’t be able to make pyjamas when he retire soon.” — Mohendra Chandar (Source: Facebook)
Welcome to Camp Fashun
Original Post: Gucci Pays Homage to Collectors in FW18 Campaign
4. “Looks like a movie villain rookie camp.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
At least that
3. “Shipping is only $14 tho!” — Ryan Berry (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: So Who Won the Drake vs. Pusha-T Beef?
2. In response to the comment: “Drake’s album went platinum on the first day. Drake won.” – “Cause we were looking for a response but noooope.” — Ruben A. Ponce (Source: Facebook)
Pump been drinking “tiger blood”
Original Post: Lil Pump Drops Wild “Drug Addicts” Video with Charlie Sheen
1. “‘Come here lil man, let me talk with ya.’” *Charlie Sheen voice* — Saba Salim (Source: Facebook)