To say the very least, it’s been another “interesting” week for the culture. Drake hopped on the UK’s legendary ‘Fire in the Booth’ after Charlie Sloth let loose with his soundboard, Elon Musk’s cave rescue finds itself in the limelight yet again, and Samsung’s new foldable phone really makes you wonder if any of this is actually necessary.
Amongst this, JAY-Z stepped out on stage looking like a young Ronaldinho, Scott Storch reveals all in brand new documentary, and we are reminded of the time 50 Cent thought grapefruit juice was purple.
Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Maybe DHL instead?
10. “And the Lombardi trophy is delivered by FedEx. America we need to step up our game.” — David Dzwonkowski (Source: Facebook)
Either that, or buy one with more effects
9. “Someone take buddy’s soundboard. I was about to fight my phone waiting for the beat to start.” — Timothy Nikolao (Source: Facebook)
Benny’s got a point
Original Post: Thai Cave Rescuer Says Elon Musk’s Mission Was a “PR Stunt”
8. “Imagine going through all this trouble to help just to be ridiculed for it. If he wants PR he will send a submarine to fucking space, not into some cave in Thailand.” – Benny Nickau (Source: Highsnobiety)
The second coming
7. “Why did I think Jay-Z was Ronaldinho?!” — Bish Das (Source: Facebook)
6. “Funny thing is whoever wins this pack will resell everything right back to StockX.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
Win by knockout
5. In response to the comment: “England players been doing it for years. No big deal.” – “England players have only ever had winnings once ?.” — Danny Bevan (Source: Facebook)
Scott Storch by day, Kosher Pimp by night
4. “Yo bro, The Kosher Pimp!” — Jason Knight (Source: Facebook)
We got about fiddy questions
3. “This just reminds me of Aziz Ansari’s story of 50 Cent ordering grapefruit juice and being confused as to why the juice isn’t purple.” — Vladimir Roman (Source: Facebook)
2. “Did Drake wear it yet? Otherwise, don’t care.” – Com_Truise (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Everything We Know About Samsung’s Foldable Galaxy X Phone
1. “Why would you wanna fold your damn phone? ?” — Yannick Albertus (Source: Facebook)
Now, be sure to check out Joji & Rich Brian play the Newlywed Game on ‘Hot Ones’ right here.