Direct from the minds of four creatives from some of Europe’s coolest neighborhoods. Made by Ryan Hawaii, designer and artist – Lewisham, London; Maria Vittoria Reale, stylist – Navigli, Milan; Roman Gonzalez, skater and photographer – République, Paris; Steffen Grap, photographer, skater and designer – Kreuzberg, Berlin. Supported by the Converse One Star.
Available now at select locations in London, Milan, Paris & Berlin. Scroll for Public Access and the full list of where to pick it up.
Public Access Zine
“Direct from the minds of us. This is the stuff we care about and the stuff we do. This is Public Access.”
Ryan Hawaii – London
Maria Vittoria Reale – Milan
Roman Gonzalez — Paris
Steffen Grap – Berlin
Ofr. Libairrie Galerie, Wasted Paris, Palais De Tokyo, colette.
Volt club, Elita bar, Antonioli, One Block Down, Backflip Record Store, Taschen Store Milano, Spectrum, Stussy, Carhartt, Slam Jam, Serendeepity.
Jamalicious Takeaway, Saigon Foods restaurant, Morley’s, Nubian, Salvation Army Charity Shop, Mag Culture, Artwords Bookshop, Goodhood, The Photographer’s Gallery, Machine A, Ejder, Beigel Bake.
Civilist, Magnet Bar, R.T.CO, Foto Kotti, Pappelplatz skatepark, VooStore, Overkill, WOOD WOOD, Das Neue Schwartz, Converse, Firmament, Sneakerstuff, SOTO, Kicks, soda.berlin, Superconcious, COMME des GARCONS, The Store @ Soho House.
- Contributor: Ryan Hawaii
- Contributor: Maria Vittoria Reale
- Contributor: Roman Gonzalez
- Contributor: Steffen Grap
- Special Thanks: Converse
- Production: Ufuk Inci, Rochelle Bambury & Fania Folaji
- Project Management: Tom Garland / Highsnobiety
- Video: Robin Thomson / Highsnobiety
- Copy: Jack Drummond / Highsnobiety
- Design: Maria Ferraresi / Highsnobiety
- Creative: Shane Gormley & Rob Hydes / Highsnobiety
- Music: MCNZI