With another week of news behind us, we take a look at some of the biggest stories that really got our audience talking. Notably, Johnny Depp stole the show with his appearance as “The Gangster” in the latest trailer for Murder on the Orient Express, Supreme’s latest accessory collection found its way into the spotlight yet again after this graphic designer took the liberty of removing the labels from all its products, and Gucci’s latest sneaker gave our readers even more fuel for a selection of hilarious comments.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “Rihanna's chin giving her forehead a run for its money.” — Was Rashid
9. “Anyone remember when actual musicians got signed to record labels?” — Jac Colton
8. “LEGO IS THAT YOU?” — Julez Areigam
7. “Spend your rent on this.” — Jake Randolph
6. “I thought that logo was a damn watermark lol.” — Jhon Mamaril
5. “Why the f*** would I ever not want to buy a folding shovel???” — Mike Scott
Original Post: Anti Social Social Club Taps ‘Playboy’ for Exclusive Capsule
4. “They should collab with UPS or FedEx so they can get endorsed and ship their shit quicker.” — Nicky Diego Garciá
Original Post: This Nike Air More Uptempo Couch Is a Sneakerhead’s Dream
3. “The casting couch or Fake Agent guys should get this shit.” — Rafael Kaufman
2. “THE FACIAL HAIR IN THIS FILM. I can't. Whoever did these pieces needs an award rn.” — Julie Seabrook
Original Post: Converse Celebrates the NBA With New Team Chuck Taylors
1. “Now basketball can break your heart and your ankles...” — Erick Ndcnyc
Despite these comments being funny, it is common to come across the odd piece of bad taste humor; namely, the latest ‘South Park’ episode which pokes fun at Kanye West’s late mother, Donda.