Like throwing petrol on a fire, a busy week of news not only spurred our readership on to sarcastically berate anything and everything, but proved yet again, that the comments game is about as safe as that time Elon Musk had an angry Azealia Banks in his house… or cycling the new Supreme mountain bike with no hands screaming, “brand new with tags!”
Among this, Kanye West talked everything from Donald Trump to Pornhub during an appearance on Kimmel, Lil Wayne was likened to a Four Loko-drenched gremlin on the latest “Mean Tweets” episode, and Travis Scott’s Astroworld knocked Drake off the top of the Billboard 200.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned remarks, as well as many more.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
That’s one way to foot model stardom
Original Post: The adidas NMD TS1 Gets the GORE-TEX Treatment
10. “Gotta start shaving my ankles.” — Joelasticot (Source: Highsnobiety)
Well, that’s never going to be taken down
Original Post: Watch Kanye West Talk Donald Trump and Pornhub on ‘Kimmel’
9. “Wonder if he sees Kim’s video on there ???” — Josh Metcalfe (Source: Facebook)
If you do one thing today, watch this video
8. “Four Loko on a gremlin tho ?? #AccurateAsFuk.” — J’Mar B Sr. (Source: Facebook)
The perfect gift doesn’t exi…
Original Post: Pornhub Gifts Kanye West a Lifetime Premium Membership
7. “I earned my stripes let me get one!” — Rei Naldo (Source: Facebook)
Who needs sunlight, when you can have bigger rims?
Original Post: Bugatti Adds a Glass Roof to the Chiron
6. “A car so advanced and they’re just now figuring out the sunroof ?.” — Calvin Browning (Source: Facebook)
Wtf you feeding your birds, bro?
Original Post: The ‘New York Post’ Is Releasing a Supreme Front Page Today
5. “I hope my birds aren’t allergic to the red dye they used in the logo.” — vfrtower (Source: Highsnobiety)
Aubrey the Billboard Messiah
4. “Drake you can only blame yourself for having such a fire feature on his album. Lol.” — Raeko Huff (Source: Facebook)
Shiny floors to detract away from poor health
3. “Health care not included.” — mchgst (Source: Highsnobiety)
Like Santa, just with a bag full of shade
2. “Dude, if I found out Azealia Banks was at my house I’d never go back.” — Max Gershfield (Source: Facebook)
Ignorance lives on
1. “What do you mean inhaling random stuff into your lungs is harmful?! Unbelievable.” — Tom Osman (Source: Facebook)