After another turbulent week, both enriching and downright detrimental for the culture, our ever-sarcastic readership not only went on to berate just about everything they laid their eyes on, but proved yet again, that the comments section can be about as dangerous as eating too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.
Among this, Kanye West wore his MAGA hat and started talking about slavery again, in a crazy turn of events, Michael Kors acquires Versace for approximately $2 billion, and we took photos on Apple’s brand new iPhone XS much to the dismay of all those who took an L on the Supreme pinball machine.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned remarks, as well as many more.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “Wonder where that idea came Suprom 🤔.” – Lee (Source: Highsnobiety)
Took the L, huh?
9. “Worst we-have-Supreme-pinball-in-our-office humble brag, ever.” – UnderstandingIndustry (Source: Highsnobiety)
Haters of the world re-Joyce!
8. “This article is atrocious. This is so poorly written that a middle school English teacher would throw it out for digressing sooooo far from the alluded to topic. Not to mention poorly researched (Tyler himself is homosexual). This is sensationalist dribble for 45 year old wine mom’s named Joyce that confuse their Facebook status box with a Google search bar.” – Ughh (Source: Highsnobiety)
You know you wrong for this one
Original Post: Millie Bobby Brown Defends Drake Friendship
7. “Drake really out here pre-ordering women.” — Phan Trường Thịnh (Source: Facebook)
That’d be cute
6. “Up next: Pandora buys Cartier.” — Mia Gayle (Source: Facebook)
Brad the Bruiser
Original Post: Op-Ed | Let’s Be Honest, ‘Space Jam’ Actually Sucked
5. “Better than those chunky shoes y’all keep trying to hype up… FOH.” — Brad Cornman (Source: Facebook)
No bro, you need an interpreter
Original Post: Lil Yachty Is Starring in ‘How High’ Sequel ‘How High 2’
4. “Gonna need subtitles.” – HALF TIMBER (Source: Highsnobiety)
Too… many… bars
Original Post: Lil Xan Hospitalized For Eating Too Many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
3. “Looking like he overdosed on actual rap.” — Harry Blair (Source: Facebook)
That just sounds like an excuse
2. In response to the caption: “Get us his fitness plan, stat. 💪🥊” — “His fitness plan is called have lots of time and money.” – Mike Chen (Source: Facebook)
Well, nothing came of that
1. “‘Please give me attention my album comes out on Saturday.’” – Angela Gabriela Manrique (Source: Facebook)
For more in comment-worthy news, be sure to check out how the internet is reacting to Hedi Slimane’s Celine debut right here.