Another week, another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hopes that you enjoy the shade as much as we do. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be amused by your biting remarks.
This week saw most of us retreat indoors in self- or government-imposed quarantines. That includes Drizzy Drake, who had to isolate himself in his quaint $100 million mansion after hanging out with confirmed coronavirus patient Kevin Durant. And when we thought things couldn't get any sadder, The Weeknd dropped his seriously melancholic album After Hours.
However, amidst the coronavirus madness, there was also some good news. Pornhub, for example, promised users in Italy free premium access during these hard times, Nike pledged $15 million to global response efforts, and filming on Jurassic World had to be halted due to the pandemic.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the stories about Drake's self-isolation, The Weeknd's new album and many more.
Don't you have better things to do, Rona?
Original Post: Nike Is Donating $15 Million to Covid-19 Response Efforts
10. "Wtf they tryna take me out ??" - corona_virus_germs
Thank u, next question please
9. "She looks like the type of girl that would copy off your work in high school." - Eddie Sant
Kids See Hosts
8. "*humming intensifies*" - Lou Bertha
Silver linings ?
7. "At least among these tragedies there’s good news." - Lorenzo Salamone
6. "Owned, or rented?" - Jorge Perez
? Baby got a ego twice the size of the crib ?
5. "Way off in the deep end like usual" - alex.mxlne
These are very hard times
4. "That’s the reason why everyone bought so much toilet paper." - Tony Feng
The Weeknd said "Save Your Tears," so why is it so hard? ?
Original Post: The Weeknd Just Dropped ‘After Hours’ & Everyone’s Losing It
3. "I haven’t even listened to it yet and I’m already sad" - notofthiswomb
2. "It already has the coronavirus crying" - instathrifying
Nothing was the same ?
1. "Damn Sad Drake finna make a comeback"- Leonardo Cruz