Another year in the books, and another round of comments of the Internet being itself when it comes to reacting to the plethora of news we post. From product drops people scored an “L” on to some of the most prominent moments in pop culture, our audience could’t help themselves when it came to telling us how they really felt. And we thank you for it.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments from this past year. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming for 2018.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post (December 2017):Here’s Your First Look at the ASSC, BAPE & UNDEFEATED x Gran Turismo Collaborations
10. “ASSC, the only brand who will keep designing and releasing clothes before they ship out shit from 5 months ago.” — Rhys LoPrinzo
Original Post (June 2017):OFF-WHITE & IKEA Just Announced a Collaboration on Instagram
9. “Together, IKEA and OFF-WHITE look for ways to help create a home for millennials who are just starting out their lives” by charging them $1500 for a tote bag that’ll surely help them someday find themselves living in a nice home.” — John ‘Trafik’ Elliott
Original Post (April 2017):Stone Island Unveils How Its “Prototype Research Series” Garment-Dyed Jackets Are Made
8. “Will this be strong enough to protect me from Ls as I try to cop Supreme merchandise?” — Alex Cruz
Original Post (February 2017):This Glow-In-The-Dark BAPE Hoodie Is Perfect for Night Flexin’
7. “Have you ever seen something scream “please rob me” more?” — Murtaaz Butt
Original Post: adidas’s New YEEZY Desert Rat 500 Surfaces in Grey Suede
6. “Ok… I TRY to keep an open mind every time Kanye comes out with a shoe, but seriously… When and WHERE would a human possibly wear those?????? That’s pure ugly” — Greg Waddell
Original Post (January 2017):Here’s Your First Look at the Supreme x Nike Air More Uptempo
5. “That Supreme brick looks better than this garbage.” — Xavier Guzman
Original Post (March 2017):Will Smith Has His Work Cut out in the Freakish First Trailer for ‘Bright’
4.“In West Philadelphia, born and raised, in the playground is where I killed orcs in my days” — David Villa
Original Post (July 2017):First Look at Supreme Leader Snoke From ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’
3. “Me after forgetting to put water next to my bed after a big night.”— Cy Millington
Original Post (August 2017):7,541-Piece LEGO Millennium Falcon Is the Largest & Most Extravagant Ever
2.“Completing that monster probably feels like busting a nut.” — Juan Sanchez
Original Post (November 2017):Watch Offset Propose to Cardi B Live on Stage During Show
1. “Yo wtf. N**** just got out of jail and now he’s planning on going back?” — Luncuthu Beja
For more end-of-the-year Internet humor, check out our roundup of the best memes of 2017.