It’s a new week, and that means another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will one day retaliate. And the funniest part is, you don’t know if we’re joking or not, and neither do we. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be humbled by your biting remarks.
This week we got a history lesson on the shoe that splits opinions and toes: the Tabi by Maison Margiela. Next to this, there are still shoes that people can agree on, and don’t polarize nations. Nike’s forthcoming Air Max FF7720 being one; a sandal-sneaker hybrid thing whacked onto the bulbous 720 sole. It is 100%, certifiably, insane. Sorry guys, this one is just for us lucky ladies.
Other news this week was hot and cold. This Carhartt WIP Ice Tray will let you bring the heat while cooling down your drink, and Stone Island’s new, heat-reactive SS19 capsule promises to keep you warm, and let everybody know exactly how hot you are at the same time.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
“You can put your weed in there”
10. “Fuck Jaden Smith, but that bag is impressive… I’d put weed in it. 😏” – Paul_Pierced9 (Source: Highsnobiety)
Would you say it’s… anti-social?
9. “Making the clothes that they make is mocking all that is decent in the world.” – Douche Bigalow (Source: Highsnobiety)
Bruh, plastic is so passé
8. “Sorry Nintendo, but I’m too old for cardboard.” – killyourselfbruh (Source: Highsnobiety)
Who’s for some new perspective?
7. “I hope he’s had that thing on his arm checked for melanoma. With all his money there’d be no excuse.” – Kimada (Source: Highsnobiety)
But elsewhere is fine, Howey?
6. “Ain’t wearing no camel toes on my feet, sorry bruh.” – Howard (Source: Highsnobiety)
Suddenly it’s bespoke
Original Post: Stone Island Debuts SS19 Heat Reactive Camo Print Capsule
5. “Can’t wait for those big-ass colored sweat stains under your pits and back when you get too warm.” – Maximillian Smets (Source: Facebook)
Buy it a drink first
Original Post: The adidas Samba RM Receives Minimalist Makeover
4. “I’d consider settling down and starting a family with that shoe.” – John Elliott (Source: Facebook)
Nobody tell him
Original Post: 10 of the Dopest Bucket Hats for Under $50
3. “‘Dopest’ and ‘bucket hats’ should never be in the same sentence.” – Matt Lacy (Source: Facebook)
Put that cop on ice
2. “Wait a few months, and AliExpress and Wish will have this for 99 cents.” – Justs Germ (Source: Facebook)
Cue Dr. Ian Malcolm
1. “Has science gone too far?” – Chaz Kramer (Source: Facebook)