Key Pieces: See the green knitwear in slide #7, featuring a demonic character on the front and the Worstok logo down the sleeve.
Release Date: TBA
Editor’s Notes: US label Worstok has released the lookbook for its FW19 collection. Now in its third season, Worstok has pulled in references from the grunge era with graphic tees layered over long sleeves, doll-like accessories clipped to pockets, studded leather gilets, and patchwork pants with cords hanging down to the floor. Elsewhere, the collection offers a mix classic streetwear staples of hoodies and loose-fitting pants with leather-accented outerwear and a backpack featuring the signature criss-cross patterning from SS19.
- Creative Direction: David Friend & Rudy Grazziani
- Hair and make-up: Holly Silius
- Stylist: David Friend
- Assistants: Brandon Bowen & Ryley Paskal
- Models: Hoden Fuller, Lefi
- Set Design: David Friend, Rudy Grazziani & Matea Friend