Whether extraterrestrial-fashionistas are extending their influence into the farthest corners of the universe on social media remains to be seen. But apparently, style is a universal language that extends far beyond the Milky Way galaxy.
In Moncler’s new fashion film, two space explorers discover that extraterrestrial fashion has come a long way since E.T., Star Wars and District 9. A silver alien foe (or friend?) battles with the earthlings in a scene not dissimilar to those witnessed in queues for the latest mega-hyped streetwear drops. However, rather than a money gun, the Glaglax inhabitant comes armed with his “style-swapper gun,” and shots, quite literally, are fired.
The short, Moonray, is a sneak peek of a collection launching on moncler.com on June 22. Watch above and then check out more of the Moonray B movie via the link below.
Take a look at Moncler’s “Postcards” collection created with the help of Parisian artist Jean-Philippe Delhomme.
- Director: Golgotha
- Art Director: Régis Tosetti
- Director of Photography: Nicolas Vazquez
- Assistant of Camera: Cédric Autier
- Post-Production: Golgotha
- Video Production Manager: Aurore Forgeard
- Video Production Director: Paul Karam
- Set Design: Jean-Michel Bertin
- Original Music & Sound Design: Victor Tricard
- Stylist: Margaux Doiteau
- Hair & Make Up: Loriane Leger
- Body Painting Artist: Kate Mur
- SFX Body Painting Artist: Laetitia Bech
- Head of Production: Sébastein Peretto
- Producer: Jean-Christophe Clement
- Editor & Colorist: Antoine Ravache