Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. Your opinions mean a lot to us and we take our duty of rounding up a selection of the internet’s best comments very seriously. And we do it so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week sneakerheads got their feelings hurt when the luxe Air Jordan 1 "Satin Black Toe" dropped and threatened to break the bank. On the other end of the spectrum, other not-so-sneaker-savvy commenters let their opinions be known about the new YEEZY 500 "Bone White", noting the kicks' orthopaedic inflections... actually, I kind of see it now. Speaking of which, another fashion illiterate reader made a mockery of our carefully curated see-through shirt style guide. Amateurs.
In other news, the readership came for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's acting abilities, filmography, baldness, pecs and everything else when Forbes announced he was the highest paid actor of the 2019. The league of haters launched a predictable attack on Post Malone following the news of his upcoming tour, citing the same old hygiene jokes. But even the most negative of readers couldn't contain their excitement when we caught wind of Three 6 Mafia reuniting!
Now, without further ado, let's get to the good stuff. Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories about the impossible-to-cop satin Air Jordan 1 sneakers and much more below.
10. “‘Actor’? Lol.” - Jim Burke
It's what all the cool films are doing ?♀️
9. “Wow. Straight to DVD, it must be good! ??” - Joshua Smith
Never heard that joke before
8. “Running away from soap and water his whole life.” - Rikk Appelt
16 inches ?
7. “That’s a well hung laptop.” - Doug Nelson
You a clown for this ?
6. “Its resell value is high, due to the tight control of its products.” - Jayden McWilliams
5. “You are so clever Jayden, you should be proud!" - Andrea Dean
No fashion slander shall prosper here ?♀️
4. “How to wear see-through shirts: don't.” - William Deen
Rap history is not being made ?
Original Post: Juicy J Announces Three 6 Mafia Reunion Tour
3. “This is a great moment for below-average rap.” - JB Nader
Upgrade your hospice fit
Original Post: Shop the “Bone White” adidas YEEZY 500 Early Here
2. “The nursing home 500s, order now and get a life alert and a litre of prune juice.” - Vincent DePin
Realer words have never been spoken
1. “'YoU cAn StiLL cOp ThEsE!!!' They’re $1000... No, I can’t cop these.” - Devante Smith
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.