From UNDERCOVER’s most recent show at Paris Fashion Week revealing a brand new Nike silhouette, to Martin Shkreli being ordered to give back that infamous Wu-Tang album he fought so hard to have in the first place, our loyal readership rose up in true form to poke fun at the aforementioned stories, as well as a few others.
Amongst this, last week Sunday marked a huge day for Balenciaga, as the brand’s highly-anticipated show got many hot under the collar, as it featured everything from a working hotline, an array of brand new chunky sneakers, and a collaboration with the World Food Programme, to the somewhat harrowing reminder that Demna might be of some mystical fashion descent, as the show proved he knows us better than we know ourselves.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the posts mentioned above and many, many more. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. In response to the comment: “What that mouth do tho?” – “What don’t it do?” — Alex Reith (Source: Facebook)
9. “Resellers, inbox me for appointments to catch these hands.” — Christopher Sciaraffa (Source: Facebook)
8. “Old Osiris’s swag!?!?!!? Only the real ones remember what I’m talking about.” — Kevin Alonzo (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: We Called Balenciaga’s Hotline, Here’s What It Says
7. “… when that Balenciaga hypeline bling!” — Morph (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Judge Orders Martin Shkreli to Forfeit Wu-Tang Clan Album
6. “Judge want hear that shit.” — Edward Yoshitake (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Offset and his son Upset
5. “If Liverpool see this they’re gonna try and sign him up.” — Jim Harte (Source: Facebook)
4. “I’ll quit rap for $20 and a cheeseburger no regrets.” — Dennis Kwon (Source: Facebook)
3. “‘Kanye dressed himself today.’” — Binge (Source: Highsnobiety)
2. “Ah… they blew it. Was anticipating a movie where John Travolta PLAYED Fred Durst.” — Ator (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Here’s How to Buy the atmos x Nike Air Max 95 “Animal”
1. “R those the Walmart specials this week?” — Phil Van Hammond (Source: Facebook)
And now for more in comment-worthy news, Martin Shkreli just got sentenced to seven years in prison for fraud. Read all about it here.
- Vince Staples Image: Getty Images / Theo Wargo