From the conspiracy theorists suggesting Google’s latest “Arts and Culture” app is a chance for them to train their facial recognition technology for free, to Zayn Malik and Bella Hadid looking like they just unplugged from The Matrix, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments reveals the laughable underbelly of the hype industry.
Amongst this, A$AP Rocky helped dodge the bullet of one rather questionable style choice by confirming this Under Armour sneaker was nothing to do with him, the Mercedes-Benz G-Class is back, and you can now buy bootleg Raf Simons x OFF-WHITE merchandise.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. In response to the caption: “Are you bold enough to stunt this color?” — “Killa Cam circa 2004 would.” — Issa Mohamud
9. “That reminds me, I haven’t been to the circus lately.” — Ian V Jones
8. “Wow, another gimmick to help them train their image recognition programs (for free).” — Filippo Benati
7. “Wtf is wrong with the front lights? Looks like someone took off its glasses and now it has way smaller eyes than expected.” — Jonas Marx
6. “Someone definitely took some pills. Don’t know if they were red or blue though.” — Christian Clark
5. “Good, them shits look like some Sketcher Gramp Orthopedic 12s.” — Chris McFly
4. “Lol, OFF-WHITE is bootleg Raf Simons.” — Alex Kent
3. “Kodak Wack.” — Nicolaj Pavlov Segura
2. “Still the shittiest arch-support in the game.” — Kirk Reilly
1. “Sad to say that if prompt shipping is a race, they’d be dead last.” — Marcos Archibeque
And for more in something that deserves an honest opinion, these Chanel sports accessories are as boujee as it gets.