With another week of news behind us, our roundup of hilarious comments reminds us of some of the defining stories that have urged our readers to throw even more fuel on the ever-burning satire fire. The release of this Virgil Abloh figurine has the sneaker community talking, while Pope Francis’s Lamorghini turned a few heads in the world’s religious circles. Amongst this, Post Malone dropped an unofficial music video for his track “rockstar,” and many have begun to question whether or not the surfacing of some Gosha Rubchinskiy product in Urban Outfitters is spelling the end for the Russian fashion house.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Fake Gosha Rubchinskiy Has Turned Up at Urban Outfitters
10. “This is the real test, was it all hype, or did people TRULY dig the Rubchinskiy vibes??” — Rob Meehan
9. “Apple Chief Designer up there with Porsche Design Chief as easiest job ever. “Just make it like the last one.”” — Bayes Matt
Original Post: Alibaba Generates a Record $25 Billion in Singles Day Sales
8. In response to the caption: “What would you buy with that much money?” – “I would buy backup kidneys so I could buy the latest iPhones in the future.” — Adrian Alfiza Matondang
Original Post: The 15 Best Products to Drop This Week & Where to Buy Them
7. “Aha, $250 for a pair of plain white boxers. Gonna need some tissue to put down those compensating tighty whities.” — Jordan Peek
Original Post: Post Malone Drops Unofficial “rockstar” Video
6. “This dude looks like he smells like sweat and Cool Ranch Doritos.” — Samael Nomme
5. “Taylor Swift kept herself off the charts with that trash ass album.” — Kimmy Guckian
4. “Here are all the places you can catch an L.” — Jayson Baterina
3. ““Worship no false prophet” *buys Lamborghini*.” — Sabrina Morris
Original Post: iPhone X Case Gives You a Shutter Button & New Lenses
2. “Should’ve come with the phone for what they’re charging for it.” — Luncuthu Beja
Original Post: This Virgil Abloh Action Figure Flexes Harder Than You
1. “You guys are confused. This Virgil is “off white”” — Gary Cofield
For more in animated comdedy, ‘The Incredibles’ gets a sequel after 13 years.