From Cardi B buying Offset a Rolls-Royce Wraith for his birthday, to Alexis Ren’s ‘LOVE’ magazine “butt day” workout video causing many a head to turn full 360°, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments reminds how taking the “hype industry” with a pinch of salt might be healthy from time to time.
Amongst this, Balenciaga’s dadcore collections made it into the comments roundup for another week running, Disney World has unveiled a frightening Donald Trump robot, and Supreme’s call for a new Chief Financial Officer has had many dusting off their old CVs in a bid to secure a seat in one of streetwear’s most infamous houses.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Cardi B Bought Offset a Rolls-Royce Wraith for His Birthday
10. “All that rented jewelry… he was shook when he saw it!” — Chad Cheezy Harrison
Original Post: Akira Celebrates 35 Years With Stunning Anniversary Box Set
9. “I thought this was a 35 year anniversary Asa Akira boxed collection smh.” — Mimi Sanders
8. “I’m in a barber shop, next in line. Watching this was NOT the best idea I’ve ever had…” — Bailey Bennett
7. In response to the caption: “Neek Lurk out here collecting collabs.” — “Neek may be collecting collabs but nobody collecting their orders.” — Oliver Magee
Original Post: These 8 Balenciaga Pieces Are Fashion at Its Most Dadcore
6. “That dragon shirt… every f***in’ Jordan or Michael had one when I was 10.” — Wayne Jolan Carter
5. “Nicest bowling shoes ever.” — James Veluya
4. “Honestly I think we should just give this animation a shot at the job.” — Justin Olifant
Original Post: Supreme Is Hiring a Chief Financial Officer
3. “Hiring Manager: ‘I wanted to leave the last couple of minutes for you to ask any questions about the position, the company or anything else you’d like to know about the hiring process.’
Candidate: ‘Do it look like I got left off Bad and Boujee?’” — Michael Klobe
2. “This is the most New York interview ever. All it needs is a pair of Timbs as a Christmas ornament.” — Arkamus Tesla
Original Post: Nike’s VaporMax Flyknit Utility Surfaces in “Triple Black”
1. “Splinter Cell would be proud.” — Remco Pool
In other news, Nike of all companies appears to be experiencing some financial trouble. Read the news story here.