With another week of news behind us, our roundup of hilarious comments reminds us of some of the defining stories that have forced us to re-think our definition of the hype industry and remember how laughable it can all be from time to time. Keeping the ever-burning comment fire alight was Nicki Minaj’s Paper Magazine cover that received an unofficial Rick and Morty parody, Chance the Rapper’s Saturday Night Live outfit, and this Drake-themed chicken bar.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “With the hit single, ‘Wubba Lotta Butt Butt.’” — Adzel Raven Aziz
Original Post: Odell Beckham Jr. Debuts His First Signature Shoe
9. “They’re gonna break your ankles watch out.” — Sam Olivas
8. “Outlet cop in a few months.” — Francis Aboy
7. “Could be the worst bottom half of an outfit every concocted? If this was some random civilian he’d be arrested for wearing something that bad.” — Nick Gale
Original Post: These Leather Trash Bags Are the Ultimate Ironic Flex
6. “You’re the trash bag if you buy this crap.” — Jamie Powell
Original Post: Supreme & Timberland Rework the Classic 6-Inch Boot
5. “Somebody from the alt-right tell me if these are respectful or disrespectful to the flag. I have trouble keeping up. I know flag bikinis on blondes with guns are approved.” — Navajo Cat
Original Post: 4 Possible Reasons Why OFF-WHITE Products Come With Zip Ties
4. “Possible reason 5: a handle to throw the ugly things away.” — Marc Aber
3. “Deffo forgot leg day.” — Jordan Sparks
Original Post: There’s a Drake-Themed Chicken Wing Bar Opening in Scotland
2. “So basically the wings are salty and make you cry, and actual tears are chasers?” — Douglo Forgi
Original Post: The New Tesla Semi Is Surprisingly Affordable at $150,000
1. “Geez, why they have to make it so damn ugly.” — Wesley Steinwand
In other news, these sex robots are set to change the face of love as we know it.