It’s been a long week. Over the past seven days we collectively held our breaths as it was revealed Cartoon Network had not ordered a fourth season of Rick and Morty (yet). We then tried to calm the angry mob that was already reaching for its virtual pitchforks by explaining why season 4 will probably still happen anyway.
On the sneaker front, there was some solid release news which included the ACRONYM x Nike Air VaporMax Moc 2s, Kanye’s YEEZY 500 “Blush,” and Sean Wotherspoon’s Nike Air Max 1/97s. We also discussed whether or not Drake would be better off leaving Jordan Brand for adidas here.
As always, our ever-comical readership was on hand to greet the news with some white-hot takes. Peep some choice highlights below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: These "Wakanda Forever" DAME 4s Are on Another Level
10. "Wakanda sneaker is that?" - Fabio Bianchi Garcia
9. "Hope she doesn't get caught shoplifting at H&M." - David Leon
8. "Relax. In the first episode, Rick says there are going to be nine seasons, so it’s only a matter of time" - Matt Mele
7. "Do they come with a Dr Seuss books?" - Ian R. Wrobel
6. "Somebody bring him some LSD, we need another album" - croissant
5. "Grow your own, avoid GMO’s" - BEER ME
Original Post: IBM Unveils the World’s Smallest Computer
4. "What is this, a computer for ants?!" - Niamor Erèlav
3. "Scooby doo and the gang reselling nikes out of their van." - rmzo
Original Post: Britney Spears Is the Face of KENZO’s New Campaign
2. "Britney Spears gets a new face in KENZO." - theappe
Original Post: This 377-Foot Superyacht Is as Luxe as It Gets
1. "Why does it look like a giant canoe (kayak)?" - ta_scott