Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. And with this, it is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week, poor old DJ Khaled took roasting after roasting. The producer’s 11th album, Father of Asahd, debuted at a measly number two, beaten by Tyler, the Creator‘s IGOR. To say he handled the disappointment indelicately would be an understatement. Not to worry though, Khaled, we’re sure you’ll have “another one!”
In other news, shoes. We’ve got a magical new ‘Harry Potter’ x Vans collection, a ‘Star Wars’-esque A-COLD-WALL* x Converse Chuck Taylor, a playful, custom Nike SB Dunk Low “LEGO,” and some truly wild new sneakers from Chinese company, Li-Ning. Love them or hate them, it’s hard to look away.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories about the DJ Khaled, ‘Harry Potter’ x Vans, and many more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Oh the irony
10. “Played himself.” – Rj Velsaco (Source: Facebook)
But we the best music?
9. “All this could be avoided if he made better music.” – Brenden Watts (Source: Facebook)
Did you even have a childhood if you didn’t drown your Sims?
8. “Someone is trying to pull off the ‘Sims’ pool trick in real life.” – Manoj Balla (Source: Facebook)
Those lyrics sure are cool and respectful
Original Post:Listen to Drake and Chris Brown’s New Song “No Guidance”
7. “Two people who definitely respect women made a song. Cool.” – Jeff Macpherson (Source: Facebook)
From under which rock do you come, Sir?
6. “Someone breakdown what this show is so I don’t have to watch it lol.” – Jarrod Collier (Source: Facebook)
More for me
5. “I’m good luv. Enjoy.” – Jean-Claude Remy (Source: Facebook)
Show ’em who’s boss
Original Post: Here’s What a LEGO x Nike SB Collab Would Look Like
4. “When you’re tired of stepping on LEGOs so you turn the tables.” – Ryan Laces Arce (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Vans’ Harry Potter Collection Is Here
3. “Why does Hufflepuff get these bland-as unimaginative shoes? As a Hufflepuff, I’m mad.” – Levi Plourde (Source: Highsnobiety)
The heart wants what the heart wants
2. “Why do I like this?” – Aaron R. Lee (Source: Facebook)
These white ones are serving some Stormtrooper realness
1. “Get these in all black and be the flyest Sith in the galaxy.” – Chris Hernandez (Source: Facebook)