With another week of news behind us, our roundup of hilarious comments reminds us of some of the defining stories that have urged our readers to throw even more fuel on the ever-burning comment fire. Supreme found itself at the eye of the storm, as commenters picked apart not one, not two, but three posts about the New York heavyweight, N*E*R*D are back, and the Twitterverse had an awful lot to say about Cardi B and Offset’s engagement.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “Should be called “Au Du 4:20.”” — Luncuthu Beja
Original Post: Watch Offset Propose to Cardi B Live on Stage During Show
9. “Yo wtf. N**** just got out of jail and now he’s planning on going back?” — Luncuthu Beja
8. “For the bougie Dad who isn't quite ready to take that leap into adulthood yet.” — Cale Beasley
Original Post: Here’s a First Look at the Supreme x ‘Akira’ FW17 Collection
7. In response to the caption, “Your childhood dreams just came true:” “My childhood dreams are about to be crushed when a load of 12 year olds try and resell them for triple the value.” — Christian Ellinor
Original Post: Supreme’s New Timberland 6-Inch Boots Have Leaked
6. “Only wearing these to rep Dipset.” — Clout Chaser
5. “I prefer the original Colgate logo.” — Marcel Wiethoff
Original Post: Take a Look Inside Steve Aoki’s Incredible Las Vegas Mansion
4. “Full of KAWS 4-foot fake bootlegs.” — Jason Mathis
3. “Bathing Ape's lawyers are coming for that ass!” — Alex Williams
2. “That was about as suspenseful as watching paint dry.” — Jacobus Snyman
1. In response to the caption, “Leg room shouldn't be an issue.:” “No leg room needed... cos I would have to sell both arms and legs for the ticket.” — Birkins Loo
In other news, Balenciaga just unveiled its new collection, and it is chock-full of products waiting to be made into memes. Check it out here.