After another turbulent week, both enriching and downright detrimental for the culture, our ever-sarcastic readership not only went on to berate just about everything they laid their eyes on, but proved yet again, that the comments game can be as extra as Balenciaga’s new $8,000 coat… which still has nothing on the Crocs, but still, it comes pretty close.
Among this, DJ Khaled’s move into the furniture business has been met with much skepticism, Azealia Banks sent Elon Musk an apology letter from the dark ages, and not everyone is sold on what these trend forecasters had to say about the future of fashion.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned remarks, as well as many more.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “Love is blind.” — PandaSundae (Source: Highsnobiety)
Like, all the time
9. “Don’t you hate when the space acid from Mars wears off and you realize what you’ve done…” — Nathan Severeijns (Source: Facebook)
About as accurate as the weather forecast
8. “Looks like trend forecasters can’t forecast for shit.” — doubz (Source: Highsnobiety)
7. “Coming soon to a geography teacher near you ?.” — Matt Rotherham (Source: Facebook)
There are worse superpowers
6. “Shout out to Reggaeton Cyclops. His power is that he lights hookah with his lazer vision.” — Dmwalking (Source: Highsnobiety)
Elon living vicariously through this comment
Original Post: Azealia Banks Sends Apology Letter to Elon Musk
5. “Nah man fuck Azealia Banks.” — Damon Tane-William Paraha (Source: Facebook)
The world doesn’t deserve another Steve Harvey
Original Post: Bobby Brown Slams Kanye West for Using Whitney Houston Photo
4. “ Ye’ looking like he’s about to host ‘Family Fued.’” — Rj Marvin (Source: Highsnobiety)
And now, for the very first time in ‘Top 10 Comments’ history, we have decided to give Balenciaga’s newly-released $8,000 parka a double scoop of satire. “Why?” you may ask… well, we will let you answer that for yourselves below.
Cheapskates have pioneered this look for years
3. “Me trying to get my seven, newly-bought jackets through airport customs without exceeding the baggage allowance.” — Jordan Withagen (Source: Facebook)
Xzibit the real mastermind behind Balenciaga
2. “‘Yo dog, I heard you like coats?’ — Xzibit.” — Dmwalking (Source: Highsnobiety)
With soles these big, you won’t have far to fall
Original Post: DJ Khaled Announces Luxury “We The Best Home” Furniture Line
1. “Spray painting furniture gold doesn’t make it luxurious, it makes it tacky. The equivalent of Walmart plastic spinner hub caps.” Jar Jar Drinks (Source: Highsnobiety)