Like a red rag to a bull, a busy week of news not only spurred our ever-sarcastic readership on to berate just about everything, but proved yet again, that the comments game can be as precarious as Kanye West’s heel looked in those ridiculously small YEEZY slides.
Among this, the DEA seems to be warming to the idea of growing more marijuana, it’s a dangerous time to be Drake’s friend, as Kanye West is the next to get a low-key diss slid his way, and, to disappointment of many dedicated fans, Emily Ratajkowski stepped out in a surprising amount of clothes for the racy new Cruise trailer.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned remarks, as well as many more.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
The old switcheroo
Original Post: Emily Ratajkowski Stars in Racy New ‘Cruise’ Trailer
10. “Odd to see Ratajkowski with clothes on.” — rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
C’mon Rob… must’ve been at least 12
Original Post: Lil Pump Says He Lost His New ‘Harverd Dropout’ Album
9. “And just like, THAT 11 minutes of music is gone!” — Rob Swierczek (Source: Facebook)
Well, that’s one way of looking at it
Original Post: The DEA Wants More Marijuana Grown in 2019 & Less Opioids
8. “Drug encouragement agency ??.” — Benjamin Jackson (Source: Facebook)
We needed the adult size for an unboxing video
7. “Haha how much he pay y’all to ignore that he borrowed North West’s baby slides?” — arthur escobar (Source: Highsnobiety)
Casting beef spells from afar
6. “Somewhere in the world right now, Pusha T is rubbing his hands together diabolically like Birdman.” — Justin Granger (Source: Facebook)
Martin “Million Dollar Idea” Jones
Original Post: Here’s What’s Dropping at Supreme Today
5. “I’ve got some Supreme stickers I printed at the weekend if any of you want to stick them onto random things?” — Martin Jones (Source: Facebook)
Kanye ain’t going nowhere fast in those flippy flops
4. “KIM MADE HIM WEAR THEM SO HE WOULD HAVE TROUBLE RUNNING IF HE TRIED TO ESCAPE… #GETOUT.” — Bobby Drake (Source: Highsnobiety)
Good, old, German logic
3. “Why let James Jebbia make money by slapping a bogo on your product, when you can get the same publicity by announcing the fact that you turned him down?” — Kyle Holloway (Source: Facebook)
Careful Azealia, Drake might call you out too
2. “Azealia Banks looking for attention again because her career is a flop ?.” — Josh Cottom (Source: Facebook)
With soles these big, you won’t have far to fall
Original Post: The 5 Hikes You Can Actually Rock a Gucci Flashtrek On
1. “Hike the highest mountain and jump off the peak, please.” mchgst (Source: Highsnobiety)
In other comment-worthy news, Nicki Minaj went in on Travis Scott yet again during her ‘Queen Radio’ slot. Check out what she had to say here.